I neglected to update the blog with our next scheduled scan date, which is this Friday the 19th. I won't be mentioning this appointment to Lola until that morning, for obvious reasons. Last scan we went to a new hospital, so there were plenty of new distractions and the visit went pretty smooth for Lola with minimal crying -- I swear the scan and preparations for them are harder on me than on her. As usual she will need to be sedated, which means an IV needle in her arm and then she will be carried away by the nurse while still awake. This is the hardest part for both her and me.
This time I am coming prepared with a new Unicorn Pillow Pet that Lola has been begging all relatives for, for her Christmas present. I will have this hidden until the time she needs a little distraction and lift in spirits. Hopefully it will do the trick!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck, I know you guys will do great. Lola is a brave little girl and she has a pretty cool mama too!!
Post a Comment